Sunday 27 February 2022

The Must Have PTC in BTC 2022!

   

   Finally, a bitcoin PTC site that respects the level of redistribution. When Freebitco.in insidiously goes from 300 Satoshi per hour to 1 Satoshi per hour over the years, there is reason to ask questions and try your luck on another site that does not claim to be your best friend in bitcoin online betting. neither your best wallet to store your bitcoins which will earn you 4.8% per year nor all the other various advantages with rewards points that can save you both a state-of-the-art phone and the keepkey external wallet! in short, the Santa Claus of bitcoin and during this time this site is open in the background on your computer 24/24 for 1 Satoshi per hour! absolutely outrageously cynical. 

   I believed in this project, I was a customer from the very beginning, I had at least 5 different accounts with them; I was promoting their site on my blog. After 5 years of use, then there were various cracks on Bitcoin and the sites began to revise downwards the amount redistributed to registered users, and for some, it fell from 300 to 1 Satoshi! at first, we stay out of fidelity: oh no! I've been using this site for too long, I'm attached to it...Yes! but you don't gain anything anymore, a small voice of wisdom answers you, and you look for another more profitable site.

    When I need to find new sites to test I like to go to EASYITS4U, their management is very diversified and there are often excellent sites like the one I am suggesting. Which meets the standards expected by a Pay To Click site in Bitcoin today at the price of the value of Bitcoin on the Market. Reasonable it is necessary to be and it is the ideal transition to reveal this site Discover the Site to you.

By invitation only. 600 / 300/ 200 / 100 Satoshi per ad plus one daily faucet. You need a FaucetPay Wallet to withdraw. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You find this blog usefull ? or not ! just leave a comment. I will stay in touch. Best regards.